Mark Smith’s Short Pump in Richmond, VA was already the highest volume shop in the Midas system. But like all successful shops, Mark and his team were looking for the means to take “The Pump” to an even higher level. That's when they found BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY.
After researching the benefits, they adopted it and, still early in the process of using the empowering technology, have already seen an incredible increase in their average repair order.
Now it’s your turn to have a more efficient and profitable service process using advanced repair and business solutions. Come see us at the IMDA Convention & Tradeshow where we'll be teaching 4 Breakout Sessions and demonstrating live what we can do for your shop at our trade show booth.
Our Breakout Sessions will be held on June 5th:
- 8:00-8:40 AM
- 8:50-9:30 AM
- 9:40-10:20 AM
- 10:30-11:10 AM
- All PC Setup Fees completely waived
- FREE Samsung Galaxy Tablet ($249 value) when ordering 4 or more tablets from us
- 90-Day Financing on all hardware
- 3 chances to win FREE admittance to BOLT ON University ($495 value)
- $295 BOLT ON University seats for new subscribers ($200 in savings)
*Tablet activation fees apply for tablet-based products
Can't make the show? Register for a live demonstration webinar to see exactly how we enable Midas shops to:
- Set, remind, and confirm customer appointments automatically
- Send/ receive texts for faster customer response and increased productivity
- Leverage smart invoices to make MIDAS choice #1 for your customers
- Remove business barriers! Greet and write service at the customer’s vehicle
- Use tablets to make techs more productive and keep them busy
- Build consumer trust and confidence with Digital Vehicle Inspections
*For more info about the show, live demos, or what BOLT ON can do for your Midas shop:
Contact: Ron Shanas