April was named National Car Care Month by the nonprofit, Car Care Council, whose mission is to educate drivers on the importance of regular vehicle care and service. Does your shop participate in this widely-publicized event?
If not, here is why you should:
- The Car Care Council brand will build consumer trust, driving more customers to your shop.
- Your shop can take advantage of many of the educational materials provided for downloading.
- You have access to information to improve your shop’s image.
- April and October are prime months for vehicle service and maintenance due to the approach of the Summer and Winter driving seasons.
- Stay informed with newsletters on industry trends and news, all provided by the Car Care Council.
Most of this is FREE and available. For more information, see the Be Car Care Aware website.
Do your shop a favor and be a part of this promotion, and help drivers to take care of their vehicles.